Monday, March 10, 2008

Outfit: Nautical Inspired







I have been reading recently about the Nautical trend for spring and Catwalk Queen featured a Nautical outfit last week. With spring promising to be just around the corner for the past couple of weeks, I thought I’d give something similar a try. Typical then, that I woke up this morning to heavy rain and gales. The sun has come out now but it’s anyone’s guess as to how long it will stick around and so the addition of the grey tights and cardi will prove to be a prudent one. I used to have some red anchor earrings that would have worked perfectly with this theme, but they are long gone. Instead, I added these that have small boats hanging from them. And I didn’t realise how Next-centric I am today until I typed up the outfit list just now!

Navy dress – Next
White long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Grey cashmere cardi – Marks & Spencer (ebay)
Red belt – Next
Grey tights – Next
Red shoes – Next
Red bangles – Primark
Red heart pendant – Claire’s
Earrings – unknown

4 comments:

  1. Love that dress - I'm all about navy and grey right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad I bought this dress, it's so versatile all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I've had them years. No idea where I got them though!

    ReplyDelete