Monday, March 24, 2008

Over The Knee Boots

I have become obsessed with searching for over the knee boots. It’s not the over-the-knee-ness I’m really interested in – I have no ambitions to look like Jacqui McQueen from Hollyoaks, believe me. No, it’s the height of the boot that I am after because on me, over the knee length boots reach up to my knee. Having worn my green suede boots (which have turn down tops that can be pulled up) for a season, and now my black flat riding-style boots which have extra height in them, I have been spoilt and ordinary ‘knee-high’ boots feel like mid-calf height to me. There are many pairs of faux suede boots to be had on ebay but I am not sure I want to pay £14.99 for shipping, this is ebay after all and you’re supposed to be getting a bargain, right? Besides, the seller is in China and doesn’t have the best feedback rating. I may cave at some stage and buy as it’s proving difficult to find any suitable boots elsewhere. In the meantime, does anyone know where I can find extra tall boots?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have a pair of flat brown boots from Faith. they are over the knee on me but I slouch them down! I got them at the end of 2006 season, but they repeated them in 2007 bit in high shine black (mine are a distressed brown).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am same height, same size, same predicament. I found some beautiful perfect examples in Russel and Bronley's new collection but alas they are £275! ouch...

    Keep me posted if you find any!

    L

    ReplyDelete