Monday, April 07, 2008

Outfit: Cold Monday



I’m sure this outfit will look better without the cardi and should it warm up enough later I will definitely lose it. But right now there’s flurries of snow in the air and it’s freezing so I need the cosiness the cardi provides. I bought the skirt in Dublin when I was on a trip there with my friend in 2004. It’s been sitting in my wardrobe and although I love it, I never seem to find the right occasion to wear it. So I decided to put it on for work and be done with it. It’s pointless having nice clothes if no one ever gets to see them.

New boots today, worn with the top flap turned up to give more length on my legs. I’ll have to get another picture of them. I was a bit wary about how they would fit as the toe is pointed, but they are perfect and I have high hopes for them being very comfortable as the heel is not too high.

Brown cardi – Luxuriously Tall
Brown long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Blue suede skirt – Oasis
Brown tights – Dorothy Perkins
Brown boots – New Look (eBay)

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are incredible! I have some that are similar but with a rounded toe instead of the point, and I love them - the flap turned down always looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. The boots are really comfy too so I'm doubly pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete