Friday, April 11, 2008

Outfit: Pretending It’s Spring



When it’s still about minus 12 outside in the morning and heavy rain is forecast for the next 3 days, a girl has to make the most of what little sunshine there is and pretend that it’s spring. Hence the turquoise cardi and accompanying accessories. The boots are for when the rain arrives.

Turquoise wool cardi – eBay
White long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Turquoise leather belt (holding my jeans up!) – H&M
Blue jeans – Next (charity shop)
Brown boots – New Look (eBay)
Turquoise & silver bangles – Oxfam
Turquoise bead necklace – Accessorize
Turquoise earrings – Accessorize

5 comments:

  1. I love the finish on those boots, those are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoe collection! Thanks for the comment on my blog a couple of days ago. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm loving your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I'm loving your blog too!

    ReplyDelete