Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Outfit: Spring Colour



Despite being woken by the heavy rain this morning, I decided to go forward with faith and by the time I set off for work the sun was shining. I’m still not convinced how warm it will actually get, hence the black tight and cardi, but it’s a start at least.

Black cashmere cardi – Florence & Fred at Tesco
Turquoise/green rib t – Topshop
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Black tights – Silkies
Turquoise shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Pink belt – charity shop
Pink necklace – Scope
Pink bangles – gift from a friend

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I like the blue top. The turquoise shoes are very nice and elegant. They are certainly an eye-catcher together with the black tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think the colours go with the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete