Friday, May 30, 2008

I’m Back

Just a short post to say that I’m back from my hols and will be posting again with tonight’s outfit tomorrow or Sunday. We’ve been in the Lake District and ended up staying away a little longer than planned, hence the prolonged absence. There are no outfit shots from this week as everything I wore was pretty similar – jeans, t shirts and the same black sweater everyday as it turned colder than I thought it would. In a bid to be lower maintenance than usual, I only took 2 pairs of footwear – trainers and my silver flats. The Lake District is a whole other world as far as fashion is concerned. Most people staying there are either camping or at least out walking so there is no need to dress up. Every shop you pass sells walking boots or sports gear. Even in the evenings in the pub, many people are just in walking gear or casual jeans and flat shoes (me). It’s nice to be back in the real world and to make an effort with my outfits once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment