Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mitch & Co

The purple top I am wearing today is by a company called Mitch & Co. As I had never heard of them when I picked up the top on Friday afternoon, I Googled them to see what I could find out. And the answer is: not a lot. They are part of Tchibo, a company I would have only associated with coffee cups. The top I have has super long sleeves and a very long body so I was wondering whether this might be a new resource for Tall clothing, but it seems not. There is not a separate Mitch & Co website but items from the range can be purchased from the Tchibo site. Sadly (for me) the garments all look to be a normal size. However, they are not expensive and so it’s worth a look if you are not as tall as me. Whether this top was some freakily long second, or whether it has stretched out beyond recognition, I don’t know. I’m just pleased I found it for 99p.

No comments:

Post a Comment