Thursday, May 01, 2008

Outfit: Thursday Blues (Thrifted)



I wore this outfit last night for choir practice because it was bucketing down with rain (just for a change!). I think that crop jeans over boots look more spring/summer than jeans tucked into boots, but it still keeps your feet and bottom of your jeans dry. So being the lazy person I am, recycling last night’s outfit saved me from thinking up a whole new one today. I added the cardi this morning as it was cold in my house. I have had the belt years but don’t wear it often as it is too wide for most jeans. These jeans have super wide belt loops so it fits them perfectly. I think I bought it in a jeans store somewhere but I can’t remember.

Blue/grey cardi – Firetrap (charity shop)
White v neck long sleeve t – Long Tall Sally
Blue jeans (turned up to make crops) – Next (charity shop)
Blue & silver scarf – charity shop
Blue leather belt with silver studs – don’t know
Brown boots – Faith

2 comments: