Friday, June 20, 2008

Weekend Away

We are heading down to Bristol this evening to visit and old university friend of mine for the weekend. I am very excited as I have not seen her since October last year. In a bid to minimise the amount of clothes I take with me, I have all my outfits meticulously planned out and I made a (short-ish) list of what to take with me. I have always striven to be able to pack a capsule wardrobe but have never quite managed it. This time I think I have it mastered. I shall have to keep my list so I know just what to take the next time I plan a weekend away. I will not be posting over the weekend (unless I have time to squeeze in a quick post this evening but I want to take a nap before we set off as it’s a 4 hour drive) so everyone have a great time and I’ll update on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Good luck with the packing! I never manage to pack light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a lovely weekend and I managed to take just the right amount of things and wore everything I took except the jeans which were an option for Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete