Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Recap



Friday night was youth work as usual. The weather had turned rainy and chilly (it is June after all), and so I donned a long cardigan over my outfit from earlier for warmth. I decided I would start to break in my new black flats too.
So, outfit as earlier on Friday
Black flats – Priceless Shoes
Blue/grey long cardi – Firetrap (charity shop)

Saturday there was a bit of a school reunion going on in one of the pubs near my old school. My friend & her husband came over and we left the lads to go for a ride on their motorbikes and headed on over, picking up my sister en route. I wore the same turquoise cami, blue cardi & beads as last Saturday, but wore longer length Gap jeans and these New Look heels.

Sunday is shaping up to be a lazy day around the house. I have laundered the bed sheets and sorted out a few items to go to the charity shop tomorrow.

Grey top – Topshop (eBay)
Black cardi – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Gap
Silver belt – Primark
Silver shoes – Faith

2 comments:

  1. I love those black flats...also, I bought a pair of silver flats almost exactly like those this weekend...I can't wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I do love my silver flats, they are so versatile. I hope you find yours just as easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete