Friday, July 18, 2008

eBay Bargain: Black Wrap Top


This is the top I’m wearing today. I had to run down to the Post Office to pick it up on Wednesday afternoon, as it had come recorded delivery so could not be left at my house without a signature. Whilst I appreciate that it is annoying for eBay sellers to have things go missing in the post, it is equally annoying for buyers to have to pick up a package (that would have fit through my letterbox) because it needed a signature.

However, the top is lovely and can either be worn as a wrap tied at the back as I have it today, or it can be scrunched up a bit and worn as a tie shrug with long ties down the front, as the picture above shows. It is made of silk and viscose so is cosy when I’m in the office with the windows open, and because it is Long Tall Sally, the sleeves are lovely and long for me. It cost £9.50 which is not as bargainous as some of my eBay finds, but Long Tall Sally items tend to sell for around this kind of price. It is still a bargain though as this top would have been about £40 new.

2 comments: