Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beauty Buys

I stopped off at Boots on my way home last night (and what a mistake that was – it is just off a motorway junction and the traffic was a nightmare! It took me 20 minutes to get out of the car park and 35 minutes to get home. It’s usually a 5 minute trip!) because I had 2 £5 vouchers for Ruby & Millie or No7 cosmetics. I used both of them and got some Ruby & Millie nail polish in brown, just to be different, and some No7 nail polish in Iced Mocha (pictured).
I was also pleased that the Urban Decay counter had been restocked and so I got a 24/7 eyeliner in bright blue. I had a card from a magazine for a free sample of an Estee Lauder mascara and so I got one of those too. As I had spent over £5, I got another £5 voucher so it will be back to Boots again at some point to spend that! Handily, WH Smith is just next door and I have 2 vouchers for there that I was given with my purchase on Saturday. Those vouchers are valid from Monday so I’ll wait until next week for my Boots visit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment