Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Outfit: New Sweater



My Next sweater that I ordered last week arrived yesterday. I don’t think that’s too bad a service considering they said 1-2 weeks for delivery and Amber warned me to expect a longer delay. The colours haven’t come out particularly well on today’s photo, but there are several diamonds of deep purple in it, hence why I’ve paired it with purple tights. I’m very impressed with the proportions in the Next Tall line. The sleeves and body length are just right.

Black Argyle pattern sweater – Next
Black skirt – Dunnes
Purple tights – New Look
Black platform shoes – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £46.50

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried New Look for tights. Are they nice quality and if you do not mind me asking how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I totally don't mind you asking! They were £3 I think. I had not tried them before either and I am very impressed with the quality. They are a good thickness and are very stretchy. I would definitely recommend them.

    ReplyDelete