Friday, August 22, 2008

Outfit: Two Belts Friday



OK, you can only actually see one of the belts but I am wearing two! The second one is holding up my jeans. I got this grey top in Ethel Austin yesterday afternoon. It was just £5 in the sale. Long Tall Sally have something similar in their new Autumn collection but it is about £30 and I decided I had spent enough there really. This is a pretty good substitute I think.

These grey shoes have not had much wear this summer – pale grey faux suede and heavy rain is not a good combination! The BBC website promises me today will be dry and so I thought I would seize the opportunity to wear them.

We have friends coming over this evening and then we’re away for the long weekend so I may not have chance to post again until Monday. I’ll try to take pictures though so I can update you when I get back.

Grey sweater – Ethel Austin
White long sleeve t – Long Tall Sally
Skinny jeans – Topshop
Teal belt – Primark
Grey faux suede shoes – New Look (charity shop)


Total Est. Cost £33

4 comments:

  1. I wear two belts all the time - one for function and one for fashion. Yu poor thing having to put up with so much rain. I would be in serious funk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some gray pumps, those are real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    And Kimberly - yes we are in a serious funk over here Back in April everyone said that this 'summer' couldn't possibly be as bad as last year. Well guess what? It was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look, I've bought two wide belts now but not had the courage to wear either of them yet - pathetic? - yes

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete