Friday, August 22, 2008

Review: Batiste Dry Hair Shampoo


Some women can get away with washing their hair every other day. Some women can get away with washing their hair once a week. Not me. If I want my hair looking good, I have to wash it everyday. Sometimes though, that’s not possible and that’s where Batiste Dry Hair Shampoo comes in. I had a can of this years ago and was not impressed with it so I don’t know whether I was just using it wrong or whether it’s been improved, but following Amber’s recommendation, I bought another can recently. I’ve used it a few times now and I have to say, it’s great. Clearly it’s not a patch on actually washing your hair, but my hair is second day today and previously I would not have dreamt of wearing it down without a scarf. I put one in my bag today, just in case, but I am pleased to report that I have not needed it. At only £1.99 it’s definitely a bargain beauty buy and the perfect solution for those days when you just don’t have time (or want to) wash your hair.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, glad you liked this! I'm the same as you, and need to wash my hair every day - if I don't, it looks like I rubbed grease over my head. Nice! I really need to buy a new can of this, actually....

    ReplyDelete