Monday, August 18, 2008

Why I Love: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils


I bought a couple of these the other week having seen a review of Urban Decay products on one of the videos on Catwalk Queen. The name is certainly apt because they do indeed glide on.

The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever!

says the Urban Decay website and I would be inclined to agree with them. I have the fabulous bright greeny-turquoise shade of Electric. I have used it as eyeliner but because it goes on so well, it also can be used to colour in your entire eyelid in place of shadow.

The site also says:

Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals.

All of this is true – once dry you have a job shifting the colour with make-up remover wipes. My local Boots is sold out of the more vibrant colours at present but I will definitely be checking for the bright blue and the teal each time I go in there in the future.

£9 from Boots

2 comments:

  1. I love Urban Decay products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see myself collecting these pencils in every colour...

    ReplyDelete