Thursday, September 18, 2008

Outfit: Cosy Browns





It’s a beautiful Autumn day today – sunny with a distinct chill in the air – just the way I like it. I have eschewed a coat in favour of a chunky cardi today. That gives me the option of wearing in the office too if I get cold. I decided it was time to break out the hats again too, so I’ve started with this cap. I have loads of errands to run today – to the post office at dinner time to post an eBay sale, to the seamstress this afternoon to have a couple of dresses altered and to the beauty salon and hairdresser to make appointments – so flat shoes were a necessity. The trusty cowboy boots fit the bill perfectly.
No thrifted items today so I think this will work out fairly pricey.

Brown chunky knit cardi – Luxuriously Tall
Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Gap
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Brown cord newsboy cap – Matalan

Total Est. Cost £133

2 comments: