Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Outfit: New Boots!



You know me – buy something new and I’m dying to wear it! Hence this outfit grew around the boots. With boots like these you have to let them do the talking and keep the rest of the outfit simple.
I don’t think I’ve worn the beads yet either, but they were free (BOGOF) and I knew they’d come in useful at some point.

Grey polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey tights – Ethel Austin
Red boots – Goszip (charity shop)
Red beads – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £69

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fi

    Just wanted to say I've just discovered your blog and all I can say is "wow"!

    I love your style and will now become a devoted reader.

    Just got 2 years of blogs to catch up on!

    Take care and keep blogging.

    Smudge

    PS Can you tell me more about your glasses? I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - bargain buy and gorgeous to boot (no pun intended...)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.

    Smudge, I can't tell you much about my glasses really. I got them from my local optician, I wanted something a bit funky, and they were cheap! (I had vouchers from work to pay for the lenses and a selection of free frames, none of which I liked so I was paying for my own frames.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently invested in a few pairs of specs from some online places such as:

    http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/

    and

    http://www.bargainspecsdirect.co.uk

    They're really cheap compared to my local opticians and come in some funky colours. Now I can wear specs that match my shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely colour boots

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red boots and have been looking for a great tall pair for a couple years but have been unable to find a pair I liked at a good price. Yours are fabulous and I love how you are rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! I will wear these again very soon.

    ReplyDelete