Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Boots


I say new, but I got these back in about July or August and they have been languishing in my wardrobe waiting for an opportunity to wear them ever since. I also got them in a charity shop and so they were never ‘new’ as such in the first place. They were £10.99 which is more than I would usually pay in a charity shop but I once left some boots behind that I wasn’t sure about and have been kicking myself ever since. I figured I would buy these and if I didn’t end up wearing them I could always eBay them. But I decided to give them an outing today. They are leather and have a furry insole inside them so they are toasty for this cold day. They are a sort of red-brown colour and are very rugged looking. I think that’s what I like about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment