Sunday, November 16, 2008

Review: Nails Inc Nail Polish


If you buy this month’s Glamour magazine (UK edition) you get a free bottle of Nails Inc polish. There are 4 colours to choose from and at only £2 each, you could collect the lot! I chose the Victoria shade, a rich, dark purple. I used it last week and was very impressed. I put it on Friday afternoon and it did not chip until the following Thursday evening. I did use Sally Hansen top coat but then I always use that and none of my other polishes have ever lasted as long as this one. I would highly recommend trying it out whilst it is available for £2.

2 comments:

  1. I got mine the other day. I was thinking about buying them all - I did that with the benefit lipglosses a few months ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pop to Borders sometime this week so I'll see whether they have any other colours available I think.

    ReplyDelete