Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Sap

So I’m sitting here listening to Band Aid 20 (which I hate by the way, it wasn’t broke, you didn’t need to ‘fix’ it, thanks for ruining a perfectly good Christmas song – sorry, who are you all again?) and feeling all Christmassy and I got to thinking about all the fantastic people I have ‘met’ online this year. There’s Kate and Aimee and Carrie, Kimberly, Dana, Antonia and Jane. I feel like I have got to know Amber better this year, and Gemma and Allie and Caroline. My life is enriched daily because of this wonderful thing called the internet and all the fabulous bloggers out there. Yes this is a sappy, off topic post, born of reading too many Christmas stories and watching too much Christmas music TV, but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas girls, you rock!

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more, what a lovely post :-D Merry Christmas Fi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks - and I agree! I often find myself saying things about my "friends" and then having to explain about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, chicken, that's sweet! And I agree completely with the sentiment!

    Also, you totally rock too! x

    ReplyDelete