Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Outfit: Braving the City Centre







I went to meet my friend in the city today. She couldn’t make it in the end so I had a wander round the shops. It was still pretty busy with all the sales. And it was cold – very cold. I had my hat on the whole time and so did many other people, not something you see too often. I mean, I will always wear a hat, I love them, but it’s unusual to see so many other people wearing them.

Oh, and there’s now a split in the soles of BOTH of these boots. I’ll have to find a cobbler around here. I had a fantastic guy where I used to live but he’s too far away now. I’ll have to scour the yellow pages and see whether there is one in my new town.

Teal tank top – Next
Teal long sleeve t – H&M
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Black faux suede boots – Matalan
Yellow belt – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £40

No comments:

Post a Comment