Thursday, January 22, 2009

Outfit: More Purple



I think I should have put that I would mostly be wearing purple in my list at the start of the week! I am working my way through my wardrobe in an effort to wear everything before Easter, and this purple top still had its hanger the right way round, as did the waistcoat.

Black waistcoat – Next Tall
Grey rib tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Purple top – Mitch & Co (charity shop)
Black cords – Topshop Tall
Purple faux suede booties – Priceless Shoes
Purple necklace - Scope

Total Est. Cost £64

4 comments:

  1. ya..i too love wearing my Franco Sarto to work....its great
    SECOND: wow very nice blog,am the one of luckyest person to get this "Franco Sarto shoes"
    Franco Sarto shoes..This shoes make me happy and joy thanks for this product

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. I can see that you love fashion, mostly shoes. I would like to share to you some tips from my website when it comes to clothes.


    Cotton Suits

    ReplyDelete