Thursday, January 29, 2009

Outfit: Unsure Which Trousers!







I started out in the skinny jeans and looking at this picture now I think it looks OK, but I wasn’t happy with it in the mirror. So I switched out for my favourite River Island jeans and ended up like the second & third pictures, complete with hat! I headed off to church for choir practice.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
White ‘shoe slave’ t – Marks & Spencer (black sleeves and bottom added by me)
Skinny jeans – Gap
Flare jeans – River Island
Chestnut suede boots – EMU Australia (On Shoes, gifted)
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Grey hat - Long Tall Sally

Total Est Cost £47/£91

2 comments:

  1. I like the skinnies - think you look fantastic in the top pic, though I love the hat too... all looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny or not the shoes looks great on you. You have a good taste on mixing clothes.

    ReplyDelete