Wednesday, February 18, 2009

George at Asda In-Between Size Jeans

This has already been widely reported in the blogosphere, but I thought I’d add my two cents anyway. I was in Asda last week and it was undeniably strange to see sizes 11, 13 & 15 on the hangers in the jeans section. I think this is a terrive idea and I wonder why it has taken so long for clothing manufacturers to catch on. There are countless times when my sister and I have been frustrated in the changing rooms, declaring “I’m a size 13! Why don’t they make in-between sizes in clothes?!” The ‘odd’ sizes are currently only available in the standard length bootcut jeans (for the bargain price of £12) so sadly I will be unable to participate at present – given that regular length jeans are pretty much cropped length on me, but hopefully if this is a successful venture we could see ‘odd’ sizes being rolled out across the George range, and perhaps one day, other stores will pick up on the idea too.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of in-between jeans, i hope all clothing retailers catch on soon. Although its only sizes 11, 13 & 15. Im a 9 and i too need longer length! hopefully everyone else will catch on and i might be able to final find a pair of jeans that fit properly!!

    ReplyDelete