Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Outfit: Busy Wednesday


I have a busy day planned today: work, eye test, tea at the pub to celebrate my friend’s birthday, drama group rehearsal. The EMU boots are not the ideal footwear to have paired with this outfit, however, there is still around 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground, and the top layer has now turned to ice. My company still has not cleared the car park so these boots seemed like the most sensible option, especially as I don’t know what the town centre car parks and pavements will be like this evening. Plus they keep my feet toasty warm.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
White long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Grey jeans – Primark
Chestnut suede boots – EMU Australia (On Shoes, gifted)
Red beads – eBay
Red belt (on jeans) – Next

Total Est. Cost £55

1 comment:

  1. how did the eyetest go Fi?

    Any new specs on the horizon?

    Smudge

    ReplyDelete