Friday, February 06, 2009

Outfit: Grey and Purple Friday




It’s Friday at last! I am getting a bit sick of wearing the same boots everyday, but there is still snow on the ground and the soles on these are so thick and rubbery that they grip extremely well on the ice. I am quite excited that the snow has hung around all week – this never normally happens in this country and it takes me back to the winters of my childhood when there would be plenty of snow and it would last more than just a few hours as is the norm these days. The young man and his friend are planning to head to the mountains tomorrow to go sledging. I will not be joining them as I have an away-day with the choir. But back to today. I have a very busy afternoon/evening planned. I need to run some errands after work, then head home and bake chocolate brownies to take to my sister’s house tomorrow evening. I have some writing work to do and I need to clean the bathroom and put on some washing – things I would have done tomorrow had I not been out all day.

This outfit is not just about what you can see – I have on a cashmere sweater under my t shirt for warmth, and a second belt is holding up my jeans!

Grey ¾ sleeve sweater – Ethel Austin
Purple long sleeve t – Dorothy Perkins
Grey jeans – Primark
Purple mock croc belt – Ethel Austin
Tan suede boots – EMU Australia (On Shoes, gifted)
Purple necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £23

1 comment:

  1. If you are bored of the same boots imagine how I feel in my green wellies lol

    ReplyDelete