Saturday, February 28, 2009

Outfit: Saturday Fundraising




We had a fundraiser at church this afternoon for the drama group of which I am a member. I’ve been manning the bric-a-brac stall and drinking tea. We made around £500 in all, selling tea & coffee, sandwiches & cakes, books, videos & jigsaws.

Two shots today – I started out in the long grey cardi but decided it was too casual, so I changed into the shrug that I bought yesterday on my shopping trip. This is my first attempt at combining patterns and I think the two lots of stripes worked well together.

Grey slouchy cardi – New Look Tall
Grey & green stripe shrug – TK Maxx
Grey & black stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Grey faux suede boots – Priceless Shoes (gifted)
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £31

No comments:

Post a Comment