Sunday, February 08, 2009

Outfit: Saturday Singing



I was out all day yesterday at a singing workshop with my choir. It was great fun. Most of the day we were split off with the ladies in one room and the men in the other. That meant we got to do a lot of singing in close 4 part harmony and we did different styles of music to what we usually do. There was also a lot of sight reading involved which was great for building everyone’s confidence.

I had finally had enough of wearing my EMU boots so wore some different flat boots, even though there is still a lot of snow around. I did put on my EMUs to drive over to my sister’s in the evening to meet up with our cousins for a meal and games.

Grey cardi – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey stripe t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Lilac cami – New Look
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Black faux suede OTK boots – Matalan
Purple necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £34.50

No comments:

Post a Comment