Saturday, February 14, 2009

Outfit: Saturday







I’m just having a quiet day around the house today, trying out my new contact lenses! I picked them up on Thursday night, but did not have time to faff about getting them in yesterday. It takes me a while at the moment but I’m sure it will get easier the more I practise.

I am loving t shirts with slogans or pictures on them. I was in Matalan yesterday and was tempted by a Betty Boop one. I had a sweatshirt with Betty Boop on when I was about 9 or 10. I have to wonder why she is making a resurgence suddenly, though. George at Asda are currently stocking t shirts and night wear with her on too.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Blue Tigger t – Topshop
Black long sleeve t – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Yellow flats – Cherokee at Tesco
Yellow belt – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £85.50

1 comment:

  1. Aargh, contact lenses! I can't wear them, they make me faint. But you seem to be standing up OK so that's good. Godd luck with them!

    ReplyDelete