Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review: Café Press


You may remember that I posted these two tops as ‘Wants’ back in January. Well, after a day’s deliberation, I caved in and ordered them from Café Press. The tops are American Apparel ones so if you are familiar with that brand you will know what the fit and quality is like. I am not familiar with AA. I ordered a size Large which the site said would fit a UK 12-14 but warned the sizes run small. I am happy to say that both tops fit me perfectly and the length is really good – I had thought I might need to layer a longer t underneath. Delivery was promised between 13th February and 19th February: my parcel was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately, I miscalculated the threshold for customs charges (thanks for not being helpful, HMRC website!) and had to go to the delivery office to pay the excess. There is, however, a shipping option on the Café Press website that includes the customs charges and I will be sure to select that one next time.

I would definitely order from Café Press again – there are thousands of options available whatever you are into – slogans, pictures, etc.

1 comment: