Monday, February 02, 2009

Snow Day!


No outfit picture today. It’s snowing heavens high and I’m working from home. I have on my skinny jeans, grey polo neck, and put on my EMU boots when I went out to clear my car to let the young man off the drive earlier. I need to go to Tesco really but am not venturing out unless the snow clears a little later on. It’s still snowing pretty hard on and off at the moment. I am quite excited as there is more snow forecast for tonight and my comfy sofa beckons for work tomorrow too. It certainly beats getting up early and trekking across the city to the office. I am so going to play out later and build a snowman!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Love your blog and the snow day! Would you be interested in exchanging blog links?

    My blog is called T-shirt and Tails and offers an insight in to the worlds of fashion, style and beauty.

    Check it out: www.t-shirtandtails.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete