Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Topshop Go Back To The 80s

Amber alerted me to the fact that Topshop are selling a t shirt with a picture of Kylie and Jason on the front. I was 10 in 1989 when ‘Especially For You’ was released, and was a big fan of both Kylie & Jason thanks partly to their success in ‘Neighbours’, and partly to the song writing talents of Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

I can’t decide whether this t shirt is incredibly naff, or whether it would be totally cool with a jacket and skinny jeans. It’s £20 if you want one.

6 comments:

  1. Ah the memories.......Angry Anderson singing as Scott and Charlene tied the knot.....

    Can you tell we are a similar age?

    I can't decide if it's cool or naff though either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Scott & Charlene's wedding - I have a Neighbours magic moments DVD with it on!

    Part of me really wants that t...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be cute with a pair of jeans!

    BTW, I'm hosting a Valentine's Day contest and I would love it if you entered! Please check back at my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was bad the first time and it is even worse this time! Steer clear!....... please???? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was also a big Kylie and Jason fan in the 80s, and would've been all over this as a kid! Think that's possibly why it's just not appealing to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neighbours started when I was in my second year at university and we all used to watch it - twice a day!
    I got married in February 1989 - that make sme ancient.

    ReplyDelete