Friday, March 27, 2009

Outfit: Casual Friday




It’s the first outing for my new Betty Boop t shirt which arrived yesterday. Dorothy Perkins online have great service, online tracking, and they sent me a code for free delivery on my next order, so I will definitely be shopping with them again. My local store is great but not huge, so they don’t always have everything in stock. The t is not from the Tall range, but look how long it is!
We are heading to the young man’s parents’ for tea so I will just keep this on this evening too. I added my red beads after the picture was taken, and I currently have my brown & silver scarf on as someone left the air conditioning on last night and so the office was nice & chilly this morning. I would have put my red flats with this ordinarily, but it is blowing a gale outside and the forecast is for sleet & snow showers, so boots were definitely the way to go.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black Betty Boop t – Dorothy Perkins
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look

Total Est. Cost £104

No comments:

Post a Comment