Monday, March 30, 2009

Outfit: Lazy Monday


I knew I would not want to get up this morning, with the time change affecting me the way it did last year. Plus it was light when I got up last week, now it is not quite light again. Hopefully that will only last a week or so. However, it was lovely having sunshine until past 7 o’clock yesterday evening. Anyway, I knew I would be reluctant to get up so would want something easy (and warm) to throw on. When I looked at the first picture though, I decided I don’t like the outfit all that much so I took off the sweater and left my scarf on at work.

Brown polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Brown cord trousers – Tall Girls
Brown long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Brown & silver scarf – mall market stall
Beige flats – Evans

Total Est. Cost £75

No comments:

Post a Comment