Thursday, March 26, 2009

Outfit: New Glasses!




I got a call yesterday afternoon to say that my new glasses were ready so I went to collect them on my way home. I decided to keep them on last night and received positive comments from my friends at the theatre group. No outfit picture other than the head and shoulders shot as it was just jeans, and the t shirt and cardi you can see here. I put my dancing shoes on once I got to rehearsal, and wore my yellow flats to get there. I have taken my white dancing shoes to the cobbler to have rubber put on the heels so I don’t slip on stage, so it was back to the black ones last night.

Glasses – George at ASDA
Yellow shoes – Cherokee at Tesco
Black shoes – So Danca (Planet Dance)
Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Mickey Mouse t – Topshop Tall (eBay)

4 comments:

  1. Love the glasses - they look a similar shape to mine. Like those yellow flats, too - so nice and Springlike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    The yellow shoes were only £5 and I wore them tons last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the glasses Fi, although they appear quite reserved from the front, are the sides more funky?

    Still think you should invest in some different, more colourful, frames to match different outfits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look graet in specs!

    ReplyDelete