Monday, March 16, 2009

Outfit: Spring Colour






It is possible that spring may finally have sprung in the Frozen North. Yesterday was beautifully sunny. We walked up to visit a friend in the next village, and then met up with two more friends to walk to a nearby pub. We had some food there and drink, and then returned to the friend’s house to play on his Wii before walking home. Even after dark it wasn’t really cold. I did end up changing my shoes and put on my cowboy boots as they are easier to walk in. I wore my sunglasses for the walk up there, then spent the rest of the day with them on my head as a hairband – mostly because I can now that I have contact lenses.

Today has dawned sunny and bright again and with this in mind, I laid out a colourful outfit last night. I was hoping to get away without my coat today, but it’s still quite chilly in the mornings – just 6˚C this morning.

Pink jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Pink faux wrap top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White tank – Dorothy Perkins
Teal skirt – H&M
Teal tights – Accessorize
Pink shoes – Faith
Pink flower – Primark

Total Est. Cost £83

2 comments:

  1. Yay for spring and bright colors!

    Also, in regards to your question - I do ship etsy items internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay indeed - let's hope we get plenty of sunshine now!

    Fab, I'll check out your etsy store at some point.

    ReplyDelete