Monday, March 16, 2009

Review: No7 Eye Make Up Remover


I usually use Boots Cucumber Facial Wipes to remove my eye make up (I have to take off my eye make up before removing my contact lenses) and these work fine. But sometimes, especially when I’ve used eyeshadow primer, I need something stronger to remove the make up so I don’t have have to press too hard on my eyes to get the make up off. I was in Boots with my sister last weekend and she was looking for eye make up remover (for the exact same reason, she has recently got contact lenses too!) and as she had a £5 No7 voucher she decided to go for one in that range. I also had a voucher so thought I might as well try it out for £1.90 (regular price £6.90). Well, it’s fantastic. You just squirt it onto a cotton wool pad and your eye make up wipes right off. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment