Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Outfit: April



I don’t know what happened to March but it seems like it flew past in no time. It’s April Fool’s Day here in the UK so I will be on my guard all morning to ensure no one fools me with any pranks. At my old job we put a cut out of a leek in the ladies’ toilet and told the only two men who worked there that there was a leak in the toilet. One of them came rushing down the stairs with his pliers and oh how we laughed!
It is definitely spring now that the calendar says April so I am trying to wear more colour than neutrals. We’ll see how that goes.

Purple tank – Long Tall Sally
Teal & black crinkle shirt – Next
Teal skirt – H&M
Purple tights – New Look
Grey tweed shoes – Matalan
Teal bangles – Accessorize
Heart necklace – Scope

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment