Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Outfit: Monday Choir Practice







Last week was finally starting to catch up with me yesterday evening. I was so tired all I wanted to do was fall into bed. But what I had to do was drag myself off the sofa and out to choir practice. I was fine once I got there, and pleased to see we are singing a couple of pieces that were favourites of the choirmaster at school.
I wasn’t in the mood to dress up though, and I thought it might be cold if the heating had been turned off for the season, but it was OK in the end.

I need to play with my camera settings for indoor pictures in poor light.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Turquoise tank – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey jeans – Primark
Chestnut suede boots – EMU Australia (ON Shoes, gifted)
Turquoise belt (on jeans) – H&M
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £25

No comments:

Post a Comment