Thursday, May 28, 2009

Outfit: Blue Accents





It feels like it should be Friday already even though it’s been a short week. But it’s only Thursday. I’m getting my hair cut tonight which is always good news. After 5 or 6 weeks the front part gets too long and annoys me.

It’s overcast at the moment but I have high hopes for the sun putting in an apprearance later. And the forecast for tomorrow and the weekend is for it to be glorious.

This coat didn’t get nearly enough wear last summer so I’ve decided to put it into daily rotation. Life is too short to keep a lot of things for best. You never end up wearing them.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black & white top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Jeans – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue silk scarf – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Blue coat – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Whitby jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £50

No comments:

Post a Comment