Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Outfit: Purple Wednesday



There is a little sunshine this morning so I thought I’d take full advantage and rock the sunglasses whilst I could!

This shrug was a much longer top until around 10.30pm last night when I decided to chop it off into a shrug as I found the top difficult to wear but loved the freakishly long sleeves. And as it only cost 99p in a charity shop I knew I wouldn’t be too gutted if it went a bit wrong. However, I am pleased with the results and I don’t think it looks too messy even though I am far too lazy to hem it.

I finally figured out what to do with Picasa last night, having seen so many others use it to great effect on their blogs. And can I just say? Love it!

Purple shrug – charity shop (cropped by me)
Black & cream stripe dress – charity shop
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black & cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Purple necklace – Scope
Purple mock croc belt – Ethel Austin
Sunglasses – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £26

1 comment:

  1. I like the leggings. I think it gives something extra to the whole outfit.

    Nice!

    And as always... love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete