Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Outfit: Stripes and Crop







I have had it in my head for a while now that these trousers were too small for me. I don’t think I’ve worn them in about 3 years. Happily, they still fit! It is lovely and sunny here again today so the crop denim jacket was the perfect choice rather than a cardi.

Crop denim jacket – made from a dress by me
White long sleeve t – Tall Girls
Stripe trousers – Topshop Tall
Beige flats – Evans
Cross necklace – gifted
Turquoise flower – Claire’s
Turquoise flower ring – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Turquoise earrings – gifted
Sunglasses - ASOS

Total Est. Cost £57

5 comments:

  1. Love everything, the blue flower best of all, then the shoues, but the whole outfit is gorgeous and works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good feeling!!
    Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the sunglasses, there about 5 sizes too big, looks like you may have had major eye surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, but your pants are too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cropped denim jacket and the flower is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete