Friday, May 29, 2009

Outfit: Sunny Friday






It’s Friday, the sun is shining, and it’s my last day of work before a week off! The forecast is good so far for the weekend and the beginning of next week so I will be able to wear some of my summer clothes hopefully. I shortened a dress the other day (for ‘shortened’ read ‘cut off the bottom with scissors’) and I am excited to wear it at its new length. And yesterday I turned up some city shorts that I felt were an awkward length. I used hemming tape for the first time ever – it was very easy and I think the shorts turn out alright.

I love how white jeans really make bright colours pop.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Turquoise tank – Topshop
White jeans – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Turquoise shoes – New Look (charity shop)
Turquoise bangle – Dorothy Perkins
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Sunglasses – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £41

4 comments:

  1. Yay - it is great that we are getting the weather to wear white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't convinced about your "wear the red and turquoise together" on my blog, but you've convinced me! Watch out for it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Yes this weather is fab! And Tat, go for it, you'll look great.

    ReplyDelete