Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Outfit: Wednesday Evening



So it’s off to rehearsal again this evening. It was cold in the hall last week so I’ve changed into a warmer cardi and added a scarf. The sun put in a brief appearance whilst we ate tea so I optimistically snapped myself in sunglasses – but I am fairly sure I am not going to need them as it is getting darker outside by the minute.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Turquoise tank – Topshop
Skinny jeans – Topshop Tall
Pink scarf – eBay
Pink shoes – Ethel Austin
White sunglasses – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £39

2 comments:

  1. Yey I've found another English Blogger - were few and far between :)

    I hear your having the travelling scarf coming your way soon?

    Come over and say hi at my blog :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I do indeed have the Travelling Scarf heading my way at some point. I am excited for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete