Friday, May 22, 2009

Outfit: White Jeans






We finally have something resembling a fine day outside (fingers crossed it lasts, though showers – that weren’t on the weather map yesterday – are now forecast for later on) and I decided it was time to break out the white jeans. I’ve never had white jeans before – I always figured I’d spill something on them, or sit somewhere mucky or just generally get them in a mess. But I wear pale grey denim and pale blue, and white is only one step further removed from both of those. I scored the jeans for £15.50 on eBay and I think I’m going to like them.

Blue/green/white/black tunic – Dorothy Perkins (charity shop)
White cami – Topshop
White jeans – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
White sunglasses - ASOS

Total Est. Cost £34

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern on the dress! :) i like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a great one for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you and your long legs that look skinny in WHITE jeans!
    Only joking, you look great

    ReplyDelete