Sunday, June 14, 2009

Outfit: White as a Neutral

I am using white as the base colour for my outfit today. Yes my bra straps are showing. And yes, I’m fine with that. Many fashion writers declare this a big no-no, but I would far rather see a well supported chest and a little bit of pretty bra strap peeping out of a tank top or cami, rather than saggy boobs that come from wearing a strapless bra.

The shoes are one of the pairs I bought for the show – I figured I may as well wear them since I have them.

It’s warm & sunny (on & off) again today. I got up late so gave church a miss. The young man went off to play out on his trials bike whilst I popped to Boots for some SPF lip balm and then dropped in on his parents to leave a dress with his mum to shorten for me.

This afternoon we are just chilling – outside when the sun is not hiding behind the clouds, and the plan is to BBQ again this evening if it stays nice.

White cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue tank – Topshop
Jeans – New Look
White flats – Priceless Shoes
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Red bangles – Primark
Red beads – eBay
White sunglasses – ASOS

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment