Thursday, July 09, 2009

Outfit: Clashing Reds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have always thought that mixing slightly different shades of red next to each other would be a recipe for disaster. Turns out? It actually works quite well. I usually put this skirt with white or black so I thought adding more red to it would make a change.

I’m going for a hair cut this afternoon. My fringe is getting a bit unruly again so it’s just as well.

White cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red cami – New Look
Red & white skirt – New Look Tall
Red shoes – Next
Red beads – eBay
Red bangles – Primark
Silver bangles – Scope

Total Est. Cost £41

2 comments:

  1. I like everything about this outfit. Such a cute skirt. Skirts with cardigans are my favorite looks.

    ReplyDelete