Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outfit: Great Yorkshire Show

Photobucket


Photobucket

On the spur of the moment on Monday, the young man & I decided we would take yesterday off work and go to the Great Yorkshire Show. (Actually, we had talked last week about going, but of course I had completely forgotten about it.) The forecast was for it to cloud over by lunchtime and then rain in the afternoon, but in the event it stayed dry and mostly sunny all day, which meant I got a bit sunburned. We had a lovely day – we must have walked miles as the showground is huge. We watched sheep shearing, wood carving, show jumping and looked at the many, many displays of craft, produce and animals. We stopped off for a pub meal on the way home.

This is almost what I wore – I had blue suede trainers on most of the day and then switched to my DP pewter sandals to go to the pub.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
White tank – Topshop
Jeans – River Island
Pewter sandals – Dorothy Perkins
Blue belt – H&M
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue & Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £78

No comments:

Post a Comment