Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Outfit: New Look Wednesday






I don’t usually wear pieces all from the same shop, nor did I plan to do so today, but as I was thinking through what to wear last night, I realised that the entire outfit would be from New Look. Not that it matters, and I’m happy with the look. The cardi & tank were bought this year, the skirt is from last summer, and I got the wedges in a charity shop two years ago so who knows how old they are? They are certainly more than two or three years old as they don’t have the ‘Your Feet Look Gorgeous’ slogan in them that New Look shoes have been carrying for the past few years.

Black cardi – New Look
Black tank – New Look Tall
Red & white skirt – New Look Tall
Red wedges – New Look (charity shop)
Red & cream bangles – gifted
Red glitter bangles – Primark
Silver bangles – Scope
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Red beads – Ethel Austin
White sunglasses - ASOS

Total Est. Cost £40

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous, all I can say really love everything abou it!

    ReplyDelete